posted by SFND at 5:16 PM
How exactly does one do that?
By Anonymous, at 8:27 PM
I took it from his room when I was drunk and I wear it around all the time and he has not asked for it back. Thats how :)
By SFND, at 11:07 PM
Well I figured that much, I was really trying to find out what you meant by 'brokebacked'.
By Anonymous, at 9:54 AM
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
How exactly does one do that?
By
Anonymous, at 8:27 PM
I took it from his room when I was drunk and I wear it around all the time and he has not asked for it back. Thats how :)
By
SFND, at 11:07 PM
Well I figured that much, I was really trying to find out what you meant by 'brokebacked'.
By
Anonymous, at 9:54 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home