Ugh, I feel like roadkill and look it too. The empty remains of an entire 750 ml bottle of Absolut and a 2 liter bottle of 7-up are all that reminds me of what I did last night. The night started good. Took in the local flavour by partaking in the consuming of McDonalds. Wasted $1 on a Powerball ticket. Saw Brokeback Mountain. I was like fucking Niagra Falls. Jake G. you so purdy! Had a "few" drinks. I never let my cup get below 1/4, so I technically only had "one" drink. Managed to let a few other close friends know. Things between the close friends and I are better than ever. Not lying to them anymore feels so much better. Playfullness between Friend B and I is still abundant. He even slept over last night ;) (in a different bed). Managed to 'steal' friend A's Fighting Sioux hat. It is now mine.
Canada roadtrip posponed. Physics and Communication Mid-Terms on Tuesday. Air Traffic Control mid-term on Wednesday. I'm a busy busy boy.
Thanks everyone for the advice! As Otis Day says You've been so good to Me; You make Me want to Shout, Shout, Shout, Shout.
Canada roadtrip posponed. Physics and Communication Mid-Terms on Tuesday. Air Traffic Control mid-term on Wednesday. I'm a busy busy boy.
Thanks everyone for the advice! As Otis Day says You've been so good to Me; You make Me want to Shout, Shout, Shout, Shout.

2 Comments:
I'm glad things are going well for you. Good luck mate!
By
Anonymous, at 9:11 PM
Well mysterious commenter "B" I want your email address because I like your advice and wouldn't mind getting some more. A personal touch would be nice to have too. Plus I wouldnt mind knowing how your situation is going.
rwillers@gmail.com
By
SFND, at 10:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home