Well I didn't grow a pair but I did manage to sprout something and tell Anne, the European from Norway, my little secret. It's a start. At this current moment we are talking about the issue of telling Friend A and Friend B from the previous entries. Anne told me that friend A was slightly indfferent to another friend of his when he came out to him. Their friendship never truly ended but Friend A pulled so far out of the relationship that it would have been better to just cut ties completely.
My friend, S*m, says that I am such a likable person that telling Friend A won't matter to him and he will still continue to be my friend, and maybe even a better one. I really want to believe that. It's worrisome though. Friend A made a comment today to me. He just recently did "the Brain" prank from Waiting to another guy on the floor, and he said,
"Should I call your girlfriend and tell her that she is dating a fucking fag?"
Right Friend A, you just worry me sometimes. Friend A and B joke about gay things but in the non threating way until just recently. I mean I am not offended by the things they say, because I know them. I just think the gay references are getting a bit much.
Boys are so complicated...
My friend, S*m, says that I am such a likable person that telling Friend A won't matter to him and he will still continue to be my friend, and maybe even a better one. I really want to believe that. It's worrisome though. Friend A made a comment today to me. He just recently did "the Brain" prank from Waiting to another guy on the floor, and he said,
"Should I call your girlfriend and tell her that she is dating a fucking fag?"
Right Friend A, you just worry me sometimes. Friend A and B joke about gay things but in the non threating way until just recently. I mean I am not offended by the things they say, because I know them. I just think the gay references are getting a bit much.
Boys are so complicated...

1 Comments:
Uuuuuugh. The longer you wait, the more your angst and apprehension is going to build. But remember when you tell him to picture him in his underwear. It will make it easier.
By
Anonymous, at 7:14 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home