Stories from North Dakota

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Have you started to notice the recent surge in online posting especially with this blog? Is it the fact that drama and current issues cause me to update more often. Whatever the deal, enjoy it while it lasts right?

So tonight was a nice relaxing night at home. I spent the day trying to keep warm. We didn't even make it above -10F today here in Grand Forks and the windchill was hoovering around -40 to -50F all day. Nice huh? I spent a good couple of hours just chatting it up with Anne. We decided we needed to go to Target, so off to Target we went. Walking around Anne was like, what about him, he is cute; you could totally go for him. What about the guy that works at the Starbucks? Looking at all the boys works up some hunger, so we ventured off to Applebees after that. Two nights in a row, I have been at Applebees. Let me tell you first that I am not a HUGE fan of the chain but my choices are slight limited in such a small northern town. So dinner was relaxing. A few drinks, some laughing, and plenty of eye candy.

Spent the remainder of the night just relaxing, talking, watching Bridget Jones' Diary movies and some reading of books.

Made my first move today to telling the boys. I had to since we were put on the waiting list for an April apartment. US$890 per month (291 per person) isn't bad for a three bed, two bath is it? I didnt think so, considering they have hardwood floors, garages, all ultities except electric are included. I told Friend B that I needed to talk to him in private sometime this weekend, he smiled back saying anytime you need to talk, just come find me.

I think I am going to take mysterious commenter 'B's advice and be like, Friend B, I understand you probably already know, so I don't need to confirm it, but could I get your advice and tell me how you think I should approach Friend A with the situation. That way, the relationship is still very causual and yet I confirmed it without actually confirming it.

And then we can totally rip off each other clothes and make out. Yeah... I wish.

There is just something about long underwear that makes me feel kind of sexy. I guess I am more of a northerner at heart that I realized before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home