
I've been spending a lot more time with the friends I have been making on the floor recently. I have been neglecting my online friends. I have been neglecting my work online and I have been not doing enough of my studying. But I have been enjoying Uni a lot more thanks to the joyous wonders of half priced adult beverages.
I finally uploaded my hockey pictures. Yay for brutal sports where guys skate around a frozen piece of water trying to hit a black solid semi round object all while beating the crap out of each other. I love pointless violence!
Isnt our stadium fucking beautiful? That's what a $150 million dollar donation will get you. I wouldn't say hockey is my most favorite sport but it is starting to grow on me. That's all people up here do, drink and go to hockey games.
I might be getting an apartment with a few friends off campus next year. We are suppose to go by and take a look at the place sometime this up coming weekend. From what I know/read, it's a three bedroom, den, kitchen, living room, hardwood floors, garage, and its fairly new. We shall see. I think I am ready to move off campus. I did the whole apartment living in Australia and it wasn't too bad. If we do get the place I would have to move up a lot of stuff. That is going to be a bitch. U-haul here I come. I'll let you all know how that goes.
This weekend is another "floor" event. Dance Dance I must say sounds good right about now. As long as I have plenty to consume before we head out. Which shouldnt be a problem since I seem to be such a bloody light weight. Cheap Date though ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home