Can I Get a Double Shot of You?
Life here has become so boring. My daily routine is so predictable it has become so sad. I ususally get up around 9am, and after all the normal cleaning and grooming is done with I head off to a different Starbucks. I started out west and now I am moving my way east into the city. I find myself looking for hotness. I got this gift card in my stocking this year. I have to spend the money somewhere. I already know where the hot people work at in Grand Forks. The Starbucks on the corner nearest to my house not so much a winner. It is like they picked out the ugliest people in town and placed them behind the counter. Isn't there some rule at working at Starbucks regarding personal appearence?
I found a couple of good spots where the eye candy makes you want to drool. I ask for the same thing at every place. Can I have a Grande Chai Tea with Soy with no water, please... thanks.
I take my laptop in, surf the web, and just stare at the people behind the counter because I am too much of a pussy to go up and be a man. Instead many times I get caught starring and I turn away in haste, thus creating an even bigger scene.
I need to grow a pair....
I found a couple of good spots where the eye candy makes you want to drool. I ask for the same thing at every place. Can I have a Grande Chai Tea with Soy with no water, please... thanks.
I take my laptop in, surf the web, and just stare at the people behind the counter because I am too much of a pussy to go up and be a man. Instead many times I get caught starring and I turn away in haste, thus creating an even bigger scene.
I need to grow a pair....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home