A Bit of Everything
I really dont have much to report except that Airblue.org landed me a paying job! I am very excited about that. Dan sent me the first section of the contract, and will be sending me the rest of the contract as soon as they get my web domain up and running.
How exciting is that????
Unfortuntely, Airblue will probably suffer a bit in content and posting because of copywrite and legal issues of me not being able to post the same information at both blogs. But if given the choice of posting at Airblue and not earning cash per post, and posting for KMM for cash per post, I am willing to let airblue suffer a bit in content.
I've been taking a more indepth look at their website and some of the editors/contributors history and background. I am already feeling overwhelmed and undereducated. These guys have 10+ years in the communication and internet sectors. They've earned MBA's and BA's and have been running internet companies that have been bought out by big names.
That being said, they contacted me. They expressed interest in my site. They believe that I have the skills, the insider knowledge and the drive to be able to publish aviation related events every day.
In other news: Kody Bear is doing just fine. He is actually sleeping on my feet right now. He is a nice blanket sometimes. Keeping my feet so warm. But damn he snores louder than myself. He prances around now because he thinks he is almighty. He has this new bandana around his neck. It has snoopy on it with christmas trees. He just thinks he owns everything in the house because he has some bling on.
How exciting is that????
Unfortuntely, Airblue will probably suffer a bit in content and posting because of copywrite and legal issues of me not being able to post the same information at both blogs. But if given the choice of posting at Airblue and not earning cash per post, and posting for KMM for cash per post, I am willing to let airblue suffer a bit in content.
I've been taking a more indepth look at their website and some of the editors/contributors history and background. I am already feeling overwhelmed and undereducated. These guys have 10+ years in the communication and internet sectors. They've earned MBA's and BA's and have been running internet companies that have been bought out by big names.
That being said, they contacted me. They expressed interest in my site. They believe that I have the skills, the insider knowledge and the drive to be able to publish aviation related events every day.
In other news: Kody Bear is doing just fine. He is actually sleeping on my feet right now. He is a nice blanket sometimes. Keeping my feet so warm. But damn he snores louder than myself. He prances around now because he thinks he is almighty. He has this new bandana around his neck. It has snoopy on it with christmas trees. He just thinks he owns everything in the house because he has some bling on.

5 Comments:
That is amazing news my friend!!! Wow you're getting paid to blog. Can you say dream job?! Need staff? :P
By
Adam, at 10:15 PM
Congrats! that's awesome. and the dog is cute. Ridiculous. But cute.
By
Anonymous, at 9:22 AM
oh yeah that was me btw.
-Derek
By
Anonymous, at 9:22 AM
Congratulations on this early success, from which many more will surely follow.
By
Anonymous, at 12:59 PM
That is great news, Rob! Congratulations.
And Merry Christmas. :-)
By
Matthew, at 9:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home