Stories from North Dakota

Monday, November 21, 2005

Break Out The Alcohol

SFND's brother is a jerk. SFND was suppose to spend the winter holidays in Cancun, Mexico with his brother but instead he is NOT. The story starts when we were planning to head to Cancun for a week over Christmas while the parents were in Europe. We had everything set up. I was to the point of punching in credit card numbers and all of a sudden, instead of a brother holiday it now, can i bring along my girlfriend?

Uh? I thought this was brotherly bounding time? Apparently not, he wanted to bring along the girlfriend cause she has always wanted to visit Mexico. After much inner conflicting with myself, I crumbled under the pressure and allowed the girlfriend to tag along on our brotherly holiday.

I get a call last night around 11pm,...

The girlfriend cannot go, so I am not going. I am not going to Cancun. CLICK.

Uh... well fuck a duck! Now I am ultra pissed. I get to spend the first week of my winter holiday entertaining my grandmother. Not that I dont like my grandmother but her idea of fun and entertainment is sewing I love CHRISTmas sweaters. Seriously where is the rope so I can hang myself now?

*this is not whining yet, me venting... I'll be okay in a few days*

1 Comments:

  • So did you cancel the reservations, or are you offering to take me? :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home