Advising x 4
The good part about being a double major is that you have four advisors at your bek and call whenever any problems or situations arise. I was running from one end of the campus to the other end of campus meeting with all my advisors today since I will be registaring for next semester in a week or so. As you can imagine, things are quite hecktic around campus regarding the advisors. It is a busy time of the year for them. They have papers to get signed and sent in, students racing to drop/change courses at the last moment before Friday's deadline, and most importantly, they have to help advise students on their upcoming semester.
I sat down with my Aviation advisor today. As we are walking back to his office, he asked, where are you from. I stated St. Louis. He quickly shot back, another question, do you know Lisa there? Actually yeah, she is an ATC at Spirit, right? Yeah!
He shot back another question... So who are the greatest hockey team. Not knowing what to say, I shouted off our school, the Sioux!
Wrong answer, I knew that as soon as I walked into the office. Gopher stuff plastered everywhere! Now, who is the greatest hockey team, he asked again.
The Gophers!
He is an awesome guy. We shot the shit, talked about uni, I am apparently invited to go golfing, even though I wouldnt know the first thing about golfing. But he is going to make some calls before I go home for the holidays and make sure that Lisa and some other people are able to take me up into the Towers and thru the Tracon, and possibly tarmac side tours.
I love him already!
I thought I talked fast when I talk. No way! This guy is speaking as fast as Page, if not faster than her. She is from that television show from the early 1990's, Bloosom. Remember that? The guy just kept going. I guess that comes with the many years as an ATCer.
I sat down with my Aviation advisor today. As we are walking back to his office, he asked, where are you from. I stated St. Louis. He quickly shot back, another question, do you know Lisa there? Actually yeah, she is an ATC at Spirit, right? Yeah!
He shot back another question... So who are the greatest hockey team. Not knowing what to say, I shouted off our school, the Sioux!
Wrong answer, I knew that as soon as I walked into the office. Gopher stuff plastered everywhere! Now, who is the greatest hockey team, he asked again.
The Gophers!
He is an awesome guy. We shot the shit, talked about uni, I am apparently invited to go golfing, even though I wouldnt know the first thing about golfing. But he is going to make some calls before I go home for the holidays and make sure that Lisa and some other people are able to take me up into the Towers and thru the Tracon, and possibly tarmac side tours.
I love him already!
I thought I talked fast when I talk. No way! This guy is speaking as fast as Page, if not faster than her. She is from that television show from the early 1990's, Bloosom. Remember that? The guy just kept going. I guess that comes with the many years as an ATCer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home