Not This Year... Not This Year
Maybe someone is trying to tell me something. Recently I have been bombarded with television ads tempting me to come and discover the land down under again. I've been watching Finding Nemo a lot this week, at least 3 times already. And Qantas and STA Travel have been directly targeting me with email messages tempting me into buying a ticket.
"Best Deals of the Year! Visit OZ for 10 days for only $1399, included roundtrip airfare from Los Angles to Sydney..." "Book NOW and Save!...."
I have even seen ads from New South Wales.
Just out of the blue, I will SMS or IM Sarah, "Meet me at the airport, we leave for Sydney in 2 hours..." How I wished that were true. Not this year, Not this year.
Le Sigh.
"Best Deals of the Year! Visit OZ for 10 days for only $1399, included roundtrip airfare from Los Angles to Sydney..." "Book NOW and Save!...."
I have even seen ads from New South Wales.
Just out of the blue, I will SMS or IM Sarah, "Meet me at the airport, we leave for Sydney in 2 hours..." How I wished that were true. Not this year, Not this year.
Le Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home