I Want My Internet!
Last night at work, I was so upset, I could have thrown my computer across the room. It probably would have not solved the issue, but it would have made me feel better about it. At work, we are able to hook up the wireless net provided. Most of the time, the connection is awesome. High-Speed Wireless Connection, it doesn't come any better than that. But last night, in the midst of my logging onto the system, the wireless just quits. Ugh, the internet is my life line at 4am!
As I am fumbling through my bookbag, trying to find something to do. Well shit, the first day I don't bring homework to do, I actually have time to do it. I am finding nothing. Oh, a red letter. YAY Thank God, I found you my NetFlix movie. I love you. One of my all time classic favourites too, Pushing Tin. Yes, after watching that 2 hours down, 2.5 more to go.
I guess I could make some more copies of some papers we need here in the office. So I made 120 copies of the duty sheets, 1 at a time. Awesome, that wasted 20 mins. Now what?
Yes, I can sweep.
*Cue cleaning lady* What are you doing, she asked.
Uh... your job, I responded. *insert nasty looks from cleaning lady* I'll just find something else to do.
I guess I could play tic-tac-toe with myself. You know, "good" S vs "bad" S.
Finally it rolled around to 8am and I got to head home for some well deserved rest.
As I am fumbling through my bookbag, trying to find something to do. Well shit, the first day I don't bring homework to do, I actually have time to do it. I am finding nothing. Oh, a red letter. YAY Thank God, I found you my NetFlix movie. I love you. One of my all time classic favourites too, Pushing Tin. Yes, after watching that 2 hours down, 2.5 more to go.
I guess I could make some more copies of some papers we need here in the office. So I made 120 copies of the duty sheets, 1 at a time. Awesome, that wasted 20 mins. Now what?
Yes, I can sweep.
*Cue cleaning lady* What are you doing, she asked.
Uh... your job, I responded. *insert nasty looks from cleaning lady* I'll just find something else to do.
I guess I could play tic-tac-toe with myself. You know, "good" S vs "bad" S.
Finally it rolled around to 8am and I got to head home for some well deserved rest.

2 Comments:
SUX!!
By
Anonymous, at 4:18 PM
You are telling me... that was only a 4 hr shift too, I have 2 eight hour shifts this weekend, that wireless better be working, or i will throw a shit fit.
By
SFND, at 4:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home