Stories from North Dakota

Thursday, October 20, 2005

MSP Bound

I am about head off to Minneapolis for a bit of nerdy aviation social interaction. Some of the guys in APE and I are heading down to the cities for a bit of aviation intake. We are scheduled to take a tour of the Minneapolis Tower, Sun Country's Operations, and a nice tour of the Airport and their operations. We will even be allowed to step out onto active runways and snap a few photos of the planes landing. Nothing but redtails but that wont be a problem.

We had our little fortnight meeting the other day and it just wreaked of aviation nerds. Half the meeting consisted of gossip about airlines. So did you hear what American was doing? Oh man, USAir's new livery is awesome. Did you hear about AirTran? You know Cathy made top 1 again, right? You know things along those lines.

I am sure we will be all gossip on the 5 hour trip down there tomorrow. As now I will be sporting the APE t-shirt. All eight of us, running around MSP with APE shirts. Should provide for some very interesting pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home