Just pay the Fu*king Bill
I am the type of person that when I get my online bill, I pay that shit off the first day I get the bill. My mum, which promised to pay off my credit card travel expenses I occurred while moving to ND, likes to wait until 24 hours before the due date. It is not like my parents don't have the money. But my mum just likes to wait to the last minute, and then doesn't care whether or not the payment is late.
I however do care. I don't/ cannot afford to pay the 35 to 50 dollar late fees. It just bugs me that she waits that long.
Yes. I am anal about bills and money. But damnit when you are paying for uni yourself and you have a very tight budget, you pinch every penny.
I however do care. I don't/ cannot afford to pay the 35 to 50 dollar late fees. It just bugs me that she waits that long.
Yes. I am anal about bills and money. But damnit when you are paying for uni yourself and you have a very tight budget, you pinch every penny.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home