I'll Be Serving 3-5 more Years
And I just made one of the biggest committments I have ever made. Another 3 to 4 years here at the University of North Dakota. Good going "S." I think the decision was a wise one, but I did not count on it being such a time commitment. THREE MORE YEARS! UGH. I went ahead and decided to double major. My main major, Air Traffic Control, and my second major in Airport Management. I wanted to make sure that I had a back up career just in case one day I lost my medical certificate and could no longer work for the FAA in the ATC department.
This decision severely put a knot in my future plans, pushing them back by a good 2 to 5 years. Probably more along the lines of 5 years. Why again did I do this?
This decision severely put a knot in my future plans, pushing them back by a good 2 to 5 years. Probably more along the lines of 5 years. Why again did I do this?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home