The Usual at Wilke S.C.
Working the grave yard shifts at the service centres you seem to get a lot of interesting people walking past, calling, or needing your assistance.
Tonights colourful characters include the usual drunken fools who stumble past trying to look sober or over the age of 21. I had several international phone calls tonight ranging from questions related to transferring credits to booking them a hotel. I had several people lose their keys and had to get new temporary ones from me. Watching them try to sign their name, what did I do to deserve such entertainment this early on Saturday?
I had my normal people come by tonight. The shy kid who likes to sit in the computer lab for hours on end at 2am just because he cannot sleep. My freaky yet very open gothic girl who likes to touch my faux hawk. And the girl who lost her keys not once, not twice, but three times in a day, last Friday night. She is seriously a case for welding keys to her hands.
Other than that... I am doing my normal thing. Talking to the Aussie, chatting it up with the people who walk by, gauking at their hottness and trying not to get noticed starring at them too much, and watching the first season of LOST.
Tonights colourful characters include the usual drunken fools who stumble past trying to look sober or over the age of 21. I had several international phone calls tonight ranging from questions related to transferring credits to booking them a hotel. I had several people lose their keys and had to get new temporary ones from me. Watching them try to sign their name, what did I do to deserve such entertainment this early on Saturday?
I had my normal people come by tonight. The shy kid who likes to sit in the computer lab for hours on end at 2am just because he cannot sleep. My freaky yet very open gothic girl who likes to touch my faux hawk. And the girl who lost her keys not once, not twice, but three times in a day, last Friday night. She is seriously a case for welding keys to her hands.
Other than that... I am doing my normal thing. Talking to the Aussie, chatting it up with the people who walk by, gauking at their hottness and trying not to get noticed starring at them too much, and watching the first season of LOST.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home