Stories from North Dakota

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Annoying Stupidity

Yesterday whilst I was sitting in my Meterology class, paying the utmost attention to the professor, I had the most disgusting experience. I was sitting there, listening to the professor explain what causes mirages and rainbows. Very interesting stuff I tell you. When all the sudden I hear...

*Snot sniffing sounds*

This guy was having some issues with some draining sinuses. Yeah I can understand a bit of sniffing and such but this guy was sucking up snot from distant pool of reserve snot. I am pretty sure his pool of snot in his nose or sinuses could have not been that big. And the worst part was not that it was disgusting the few times he did it, but he was on some regualar snot sucking schedule. On cue, every 2 minutes, this guy would suck snot up into his nasal cavity and then down the back of his throat.

I have some of the worse gag reflexes. I gag on my toothbrush. I gag on the thought of too much snot in my mouth. I gag on the pure thought of someone else making those noises.

What made it worse was the fact that he was sitting right behind my my left ear. And for some odd reason, my left ear is more sensitive, making the experience even worse than it probably was. At one point I nearly turned around and smacked the snot out of him. It was getting that annoying.

My day was getting a bit better after a quick nap in which the entire aviation dept could hear me snoring in the lobby.

When I was in my next class, this girl, dropped everyone's IQ by 20 points with the use of her word, "AINT". I can understand a slip of the tongue or the use of the word a couple of times, but in EVERY SENTENCE? I just wanted to turn around and say, the phrase you are looking for is, Is Not or Are Not. not AINT.

Thank god a majority of people ARE NOT that stupid.

1 Comments:

  • You are more optomistic than I about the 'majority of people,' dear. ;)

    And really, don't you think, as a proper gay boy, you should be doing something (-one) about that gag reflex? Just a friendly, helpful suggestion from someone who cares.

    --C

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home