Stories from North Dakota

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Changing Colours in GFK



I thought I would post a few pictures from the Campus here at UND. The first picture is of the UND water tower just down the street from my dorm, Swanson. The first picture of the water tower is facing south. The second picture is of the parking lot outside my dorm on the 4th floor of Swanson facing towards Southeastern Grand Forks. Both of these pictures were taking from the fourth floor lobby near the elevator. My room faces north and has an okay views. I can not believe how early and fast the colours on the trees changed. Last week they were very green. Today they are very yellow as you can see. Extremely beautiful but the changing colours can only mean one thing... Autumn is here, and Winter is coming shortly.

I am preparing now. YIKES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home