All About UND

Just a few facts about University of North Dakota.
1. The University of North Dakota at Grand Forks is one of the largest and most diversified universities in the Upper Midwest. Enrolling 13,187 students.
Yeah the only reason it is one of the largest is because there are only three or four big upper midwest universities. It is not hard to be one of the tops if there are only a few to beat out.
2. Cultural resources include the 2,400-seat Chester Fritz Auditorium (the only facility of its kind between Minneapolis and Seattle), the Burtness Theatre, the Josephine Campbell Recital Hall, the North Dakota Museum of Art, and an atmospherium.
Uh... let me remind you what is between Minneapolis and Seattle... the rest of North Dakota, the upper Rocky Mountains, Montana, and that tiny sliver of Idaho, and the Sierra-Nevada up in Washington. So bascially nothing...
3. ...to the north is the $100 million Ralph Engelstad Arena, the Betty Englestad Sioux Center, and the Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
I guess it is a civilized society if he has a B&N. I prefer Borders but I will take what I can get.
4. All major lecture bowl classrooms are "smart classrooms," with Internet connections and integrated audiovisual computer and audiovisual equipment. Wireless access is available in a number of buildings across campus. UND Aerospace classrooms that feature multimedia formats, the statewide Interactive Video Network, and residence halls which offer computer access, UND runs the most technologically advanced university in the Dakotas, Montana and Wyoming.
Well that is a positive. I can finally 'borrow' music from Soulseek, watch Family Guy episodes, or even play SimCity while in my lecture halls. HOT AS! As for the most technologically advanced university in those states, well there isn't much of a competition... really.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home