Stories from North Dakota
Saturday, February 03, 2007
At the time of the bleep the local time will be 11.20pm Central Standard Time and the temp. will be displayed.
BEEP!
Update (11.50pm CST 2/3/07) Temp: -25F and WC: -40F
posted by SFND at
11:22 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
About Me
Name:
SFND
Location:
North Dakota, United States
View my complete profile
Previous
I'm back. Sorry for the temporary site shut down....
I have two sets of friends here at school. One gr...
Alcohol always makes for an inconvenient truth to ...
Alcohol always makes for an inconvinent truth to b...
Gods little cruel bitterly cold joke. Cross your ...
So, I'm back in Grand Forks, Fu*cking North Dakota...
Hope everyone's christmas was nice. I'm off to se...
Well I got back the results of my Federal Aviation...
My roommates and I have a very co-dependent relati...
After talking to Aussie, I decided to head off to ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home