Let's Hit the Highlights
The last few weeks have been non-stop crazy. My university schedule is nasty. My job on campus has been keeping me busy. My social network is expanding faster than JetBlue services. Oh and my paying blogging job is satisfying my desire to tell the world my story. So lets hit the highlights shall we?:
- I have been hanging out with people on the 4th floor of my dorm more often. I've been very social actually. Spending time with them at dinner. Been hanging out with them in the lobby. Even going drinking together. How adorable is that? I've managed to add about 8 zillion new phones to the mobile, so many to the point where I have about 9 Matt's and 3 Blakes. I didnt think Blake was a popular name but apparently it was 21 years ago on the west coast.
- I have the world's nastiest uni schedule. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are non-stop from 8am til around 4pm. I've been getting up in the mornings to go to gym before class. That shit is stopping. I am going to start going in the afternoons. That extra 1.5 hours before class is critical lately and this going to the gym in the morning to beat the rush is not working out so well. Apparently most people had the same train of thought as I did. Thursdays aren't much better because of my work schedule I end up sleeping for a majority of the day. Friday's are decent as I try to be social that day and go out drinking before work but I have a slight problem controlling myself and I have had some days where I have nearly stumbbled into work wearing sunglass at 3.30 in the morning because the indoor lights were too bright.
- My on campus job is going well. I actually reduced my hours this semester because I did the whole blind justice weighting my options thing. Do I want more money? YES Do I want to be social and have more friends this semester? Double YES. Ah looks like work has to suffer, what a shame... really it is :-P
- My blogging job is going quite well.
- The bosses over at KnowMoreMedia apparently like what I have been doing. So go visit their site. Go visit my site, The Airline Hub. Click on ads. Make the company money so I get paid! The job has been keeping me ultra busy. I have set goals of updating at least twice a day. I don't want to get burned out yet I want the cash a flowing in, so I can travel a bit more this semester. :-D Get the Fuck out of GFK before I go permentately insane.
- I am about ready to book my flight out to San Francisco with the guys here on campus. We are heading out to SFO in late April for a little aviation loving and bonding time. Now I really have to get in-shape for the trip. I want to look stellar for the trip. I am pretty excited. We are flying United out of Fargo and picking up a connecting flight in Chicago then out to SFO but with United if you have only carry-on luggage you can fly standby on any flight, so we are taking the round about way out there. I am thinking we are taking the FAR-ORD-DEN-SEA-LAS-SFO route. How amazing would that be? I guess it's only amazing if you like to fly.

1 Comments:
I like your airline blog (The Airline Hub) a lot. I can't believe how much you know about everything that has to do with planes. It's fun blogging for Know More Media and you're on track to become a big name in aviation.
By
anonymous, at 11:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home